REDDER REDDER

Well done

I loved the game but it would have been great if it had a story line. Loved the sounds. And the game was structured well with interesting puzzles.

Fastest Time Wins Fastest Time Wins

realy great. what did you use? Away3d?

This is really great but can you let me know what engine did you use, Papervision3d, sandy, away3d or was it the commercial ones? It looks like sandy but you can never be sure.

Thanks in advance

mhawkyard responds:

Hi - We made our own 3D engine for this so I can't be much help there. Sorry.

Throne of Ergoth Throne of Ergoth

What are you supposed to do??

Ok. I started the game the first place you get to is the "Throne of Ergoth". I can run around and jump and turn my powers on and off but there are no enemies and nothing to do. Now this is obviously some kind of "Maple story"(whatever that means?) and there is something that people who play these games automatically know how to do already. Maybe you should realize that not all people on newgrounds play "Maple" or whatever games and start the game with a tutorial.

On the upside it is beautify drawn and hero moves well and looks fun to play. Just need to know how.

Drkgodz responds:

If you read the directions you would know that to summon the monster, you would have to click on the npc.

Knightfall Knightfall

Realy good game Except!

This would have been a really good game but you can not win. Am I wrong? I killed the Devil 7 times and he kept coming back and I noticed that you have a "Relentless" Achievement for reaching stage 50. I felt cheated in the end because I could not win. You should read the book "The art of Game Design" by Jesse Schell. It talks about the issues of Fairness and Challenge. I am halfway though and I think it will help me to build a good next game.

Megadev responds:

Yes you can win - you have to drill the devil 6 times to defeat him. I can't really see how that's unfair; he's just tougher than the other enemies as you'd expect of the end of game boss. Wouldn't you be surprised if you could defeat him with just one attack? If you can think of a better way of extending the fight against the devil then I would love to hear it. Between the three of us we've had over 30 years of experience in the video games industry so we know a bit about game design, fairness and challenge, but thanks for the review. ;-)

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Need mouse

I still have these games and while you have a great adaption it needs the mouse for steering and shooting.

Bright in the screenCHAOS Bright in the screenCHAOS

Cool idea but the controls did not work.

It was a really cool idea but in the Instructions it said use the "Arrow Keys" to move and "S" to attack. Nether the arrow keys are the S key's worked. I had to use "a,w,d" to move but could not attack. Can you fix this and repost because I think the idea is relay cool.

HapPie responds:

Those are the controls for the blue guy in the preloader.
The controls for the actual game are stated within the game.

Smile.

Escape From Slugville Escape From Slugville

Bug at the end

Hey. There was a bug at the end were you have to colect 100 fireballs before you can move to the last room. It would not let me return to the early rooms to colect the last of the the fireballs.